- Pre-appointment phone call – Before we get started, we like to have a preliminary phone conversation to get an idea of what you’re hoping to achieve with your new space. This way, we can come prepared with ideas and sample books. Being prepared!
- In-home shopping appointments – Instead of using a showroom, we make an appointment in your home, because, after all, your home is what we’re all about. This is where we come up with functional and stylish window treatment designs that work for you and your family.
- Come to a decision – Once we’ve had some time to discuss how you’d like your space, we’ll decide on products and materials you’d like to use in your new design.
- Measurement is done – When we agree on your gorgeous new design, we’ll take precise measurements so we can develop a price quote and order/fabricate materials. You’ll receive the quote after 2 days for your approval. If you aren’t satisfied with your quote—no problem! There are plenty of factors that go into this process, and we’re happy to work with you to get the best price/quality for your project.
- Full payment – With your full, upfront payment, your order will be on its way to fabrication, and we’ll schedule an installation appointment when they arrive.
From Pre-Appointment to Install
Your custom window treatments will take time to fabricate and deliver, whether from Graber or produced by Jill's local workroom. Depending on what products you purchase, it will take a different amount of time to finish and get to you.
- 3-4 weeks for blinds and windows
- 2 extra weeks for shutters
- 6-8 weeks for custom-fabricated fabrics (depending on fabric availability) and soft furnishings like bed runners and pillows
Once all products have arrived, we’ll schedule an installation appointment at your convenience. At this point, we’ll go over warranty information and provide you with a care guide for keeping your new window treatments in tip-top shape.